Think about it. What's really on your mind?

Friday, July 01, 2011

LoveLoveLove!!


I absolutely adore anything to do with vintage-looking photography and I have even taken a course in dark-room photo development, using traditional film and camera chemicals, so when I came across these cameras, I fell head over heels for them. If you are the kind of person who loves taking photos the "old-way", you will love love love these cameras. I was told about the site by a friend, and there's a full range of different cameras to choose from, including the lomography diana f+ range, diana f+ with flash, holga camera starter kits and the lomography fisheye cameras which I have purchased myself, and is in the post. 
The cameras can be purchased online or at the store(look below for link) and until now, I had no idea that Urban Outfitters supplied home ware, let alone cameras. 

They are also very cash-friendly, as they are low-cost, especially compared to separate fisheye lenses for example, which sometimes cost more than a digital SLR camera. In this case, the cameras on the site cost between 45-90 pounds, whilst the holga cameras cost a little more as they come in a full kit. The cameras use 35mm film for the fisheye, whilst 120 medium format film for the diana cameras and are usually delivered within a week of purchase online. They are truly little gems, check them out and I will sure post some of my own snapshots when my fisheye arrives. 
In the meantime, tell me what you think of the camera range on the site and stay tuned for more updates from me, relating to lomography sites and events which can be found all over Europe!











No comments:

Post a Comment