Think about it. What's really on your mind?

Friday, July 01, 2011

Starter

I wasn't sure in the firstplace how to start writing my blog. I don't know whether to say hi, hello, bonjour, kalimera etc etc. Truth is, I feel a little clueless at this moment in time. I tried starting the blog last night, just before midninght, as a welcoming gesture to the entrance of the new month but I was in a rather foul mood yesterday so after one hour and two deleted word documents later, I decided that it was not a great idea to start writing it. Until this morning that is. Truth is, this isn't my first blog. It is not my second actually either. But after a year being away from the blogger world, I've decided to return. And I thought this would be an appropriate starting post, even though I feel that I am ranting a little. So, since the weather is scorching where I am at the mo, I've decided to cut this post short, get outside and snap some pics, and I will return shortly with the snapshots, along with some fashion goodies which I recently stumbled upon online. Oh and nice to meet y'all too. I'm getting into blogging again :)





No comments:

Post a Comment