Think about it. What's really on your mind?

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

The Naked and Famous


Ok, so I recently stumbled upon a rather new band, "The Naked and Famous" after seeing one of their songs featured on one of my friend's facebook page. The song I originally heard, "Girls like you" was likeable to me, but I didn't really get into them until I heard another of their songs, called "Young Blood." Now, with a five star rating on my ipod, I decided to dig deeper, find out about the band and discover some more of their music and therefore, I share it below. 
The band originates from New Zealand and consists 


of five members, who formed in 2008. The band is described as "indie", including indie pop/electronica too, whilst their single, "Young Blood", which I recently found, debuted on the New Zealand charts 
at number one in 2010. Now, with the release of their debut album "Passive Me, Aggressive You", the naked and now, famous, are said to be making a splash, especially this summer. So, make sure you check them out on their official webpage: http://www.thenakedandfamous.com/?c=-1 and take a quick listen at "Young Blood". Other songs to make sure you listen to from their album? "All of this", "The Ends" and "Girls Like You".
Let me know what you think :)



5 comments:

Rebecca Hahn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i love these guys!

Julie said...

I saw this album earlier in iTunes and was intrigued by its name. However, I didn't check it out until I listened to the Youtube video in your post. It's nice. I'm not sure if it's something I'd listen to repeatedly, but it could definitely grow on me. Thanks for the recommendation!

Unknown said...

Loved it!! better yet i love this entire blog!! Do follow me at http://sehrishanwer.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i lovelovelove ur blog :D <3

Post a Comment